Friday, January 6, 2017

movie star



You know how sometimes you will be listening to a song, and somehow it feels like that song has become background music in a movie that you are now the star of? Like you are walking down the street listening to some song in your earbuds and all of a sudden you are the heroin of a sappy chick flick?

ok yeah we've all been there.

So this morning I was driving in a serious winter wonderland, which may sound magical and fun but is actually quite stressful and "oh shiz" inducing. And not to mention the fact that I hate winter. But that is another topic for another day.

So as I am driving *sliding* to my destination while biting back a few cuss words, the song,  "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson comes on. All of a sudden I had one of those "I am the star of this movie" moments. The irony of the words "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" began to set in as my breaks gave a feeble effort at stopping my car.

Thankfully I arrived at my destination in one piece with only minor PTSD.

But I suppose it was worth it bc my sister Meganne made my hair look all healthy and blonde so I can't say I'm too upset. Hence the vain photo to show off my fresh hair.

Cheers to surviving another day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You really have a talent for writing!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete